Senior Android Developer
We are looking for a strategy obsessed, problem-solving, and detail-loving Senior Android developer who will be in charge of planning, architecting, and developing components and views aimed to resolve different mobile platform layers such as client/server communication (i.e API handling), UI interfaces + interaction as well as client-side business logic that could be needed within the app, everything according to the Android development guidelines
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Architecture patterns (MVVM - MVP- Clean Architecture)
- Strong experience in unit testing (JUnit)
- Strong experience using Coroutines
- Strong experience with Android development and different form factors using Kotlin.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Web services integration (GraphQL) in a mobile environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Versioned source code (GIT)
- A thorough understanding of OOP, and design patterns in mobile application integration.
- Good English skills (B2 or higher - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.