We are looking for Creative Motion Designer with knowledge of the design process from end to end, good communication skills, and good problem-solving skills.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
Zemoga is the groundbreaking and industry-leading design and technology firm that was the first to offer the world’s leading brands the amazing talent from Colombia and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are the top 5% of the workforce, and if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. Zemoga might be the perfect place for you if you’re driven by new ideas, international travel, and working directly with the leaders of some of the smartest companies in the world.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Background in Communications Design, Motion Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- Motion design: Can update and adapt previously defined animations.
- Creates advanced animations for projects, which include: typography animation, image transitions, 2D characters, and vectorial elements.
- Knowledge of the visual language of a brand and understands how it should be visually represented through various digital channels
- Feels comfortable with design principles and starts to identify how that knowledge can not only help them deliver better work, but also be perceived as someone who knows what they're talking about.
- Actively participates in ideation processes, provides references, and delivers structured ideas, with a basic understanding of key objectives and context of where the ideas are going to live.
- Able to create more complex visual assets, incorporate elements to create visually coherent images that illustrate a story that connects with the target audience.
- Good English skills (B2 or higher - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Bonus points if you have:
- Keeps up with the latest practices and standards around digital interactions and uses the knowledge to level up the work the team produces.
- Lottie animation skills would be a great plus feature!
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.